Credit Control Manager
Contract Review & Debt Recovery Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
· Review customer PO/Contracts and capture company responsibilities, customer responsibilities and terms & conditions.
· Draft & issue the letters to the customers (In a Govt. letter format) if any deviations from customer responsibilities including documents, clearance & payments.
· Manage credit control team (3) to accomplish their assigned responsibilities including payment follow-up for delayed payments.
Key Qualities Required
· Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
· Attention to detail.
· Systematic and meticulous approach.
· Perseverance & Tenacity